A chocolate and peanut butter milkshake to meet any chocoholic or peanut butter addicts needs!
A creamy, tasty, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, low FODMAP and sugar-free version of the Shakeaway classic. I used unsweetened almond milk in this recipe as this is my preferred dairy-free milk, but any dairy-free milk would work.
I topped my milkshake with Naturya cocoa nibs, flaked almonds and ground vanilla, but you could use any healthy toppings, fresh strawberries or raspberries would also work well. Enjoy!
Cuisine Dairy free, Egg free, Gluten free, Low FODMAP, Vegan, Vegetarian
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 frozen banana pieces
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter no added sugar variety, one ingredient pure peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- unsweetened almond milk fill to the ‘max’ line, approx 200ml
- optional toppings ground vanilla, cocoa nibs, flaked almonds or fresh raspberries/strawberries.
- Into a smoothie maker bottle: Add the frozen banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup and almond milk.
- Blitz until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a glass and top with your chosen toppings or leave plain.