This is an adapted version of my original chocolate chip muffin recipe, which I have now made sugar free using stevia instead. These muffins are still delicious and perfect snack size!
Each muffin weighs approximately 40g and contains just 88 calories. These are low in fat, cholesterol and sodium.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 88 kcal
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g gluten free self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 5 g stevia Canderel: Sweetness from a Leaf
- 100 ml dairy free milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 20 g dark chocolate chips no added sugar, milk free
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- In a large bowl sieve cocoa powder, self-raising flour, soda and stevia. Mix well.
- In a jug mix the egg, oil and milk.
- Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients. Using a metal spoon fold the ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips/chocolate pieces.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases and fill each paper case to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes. Serve.